Parent Partnership Meeting - Friday 4th May 2018
I would like to say a huge thank you to those parents who attended the Parent Partnership meeting this morning. The items discussed were:
· Ideas for engaging the school community
· School Improvement Priorities for next year
· Sex and Relationship Education at Scotts
· Developments in safeguarding
· General Data Protection Regulations and what this will mean for staff and parents
· Feedback from the spring term pupil conference
As well as an interesting discussion, where parents had the opportunity to give their views and suggest ideas (which we will endeavour to implement), parents enjoyed a tour of the school and visited classrooms to see the children at work as well as witnessing Miss Driscoll taking part in the Smoothie Bike Challenge!
Again, thank you to all those parents who attended, and I will try and give as much notice as I can for the next meeting which will now take place in the autumn term.